The historic Red Doe Plantation house was built in 1846 and comes with 2.94 acres. The grounds consists of several outbuildings and many traditional southern plantings. The home has the original heart pine flooring, moldings, doors and mantel pieces which are all still in place. The property requires total renovation and is located about 1.5 miles south of Francis Marion University. Could be used as a residence or for commercial use such as event venue or B&B.
The Red Doe Plantation house was built circa 1846 by Evander A. Gregg after his father John Gregg gave him the 1005 acre plantation. The home is built in the raised cottage style and is now situated on 2.94 acres. Both the home and grounds are in need of restoration. The current owner is the Palmetto Trust for Historic Preservation and the Trust is looking for a buyer who recognizes this rare find and who has a bonafide interest in restoring the property back to its former glory.
4000 Sq Ft